record SFR 127 – Mechanical closing sequence control for the automatic swing door operator
The completely integrated operator solution for 2-leaves hold-open systems on fire doors. The mechanical interconnection of both op-erators for stand and moving leaf ensures appropriate closing sequence after triggering by a fire alarm system and also in case of power failure.
The closing sequence control record SFR 127 complies with the requirements of Machinery directive 2006/42/EG and is generally approved by the building authorities DIBt in Berlin, Germany.
- Mechanical closing sequence control for moving and stand leaf
- Adjustable hold and release position of door leaves
- Mechanical limitation of opening angle
- Overload safety device on moving leaf
- 2-leaves hold-open systems on fire doors
- Traffic facilities such as stations or airports
- Flats, hospitals and old people’s homes
- Administrative and office buildings
- Restaurants and hotels